CAMBODIA Travel Guide
Capitol: Phnom Penh
Currency: ៛ KHR/$ USD
Cambodia is an understated country but home to some of the most interesting sights in Asia. With a massive complex of ancient temples in Siem Reap and a capital steeped in history, Cambodia should be on your Asia Itinerary.
As a country, it is still growing and building its tourism opportunities, with travel in and around Cambodia being limited. There are several ways to travel to Cambodia but most people choose to fly into the capital or travel from the nearby countries; Bangkok to Siem Reap is a popular option.
- Get lost in Angkor Wat
- Visit the Salt Lakes
- Hammocks over the Ocean in Koh Rong Samloem
- Cook Khmer dishes in a cooking class
- Koh Rong Planktons at night
- Visit Kampong Khleang Village and it’s stilted homes
- Discover the tragic history
- Visit the Pepper farms
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum