Language: English & French
Currency: C$ CAD
Canada is a country of beautiful landscapes, magical winters and maple syrup.
There are some incredible hotels found among the national parks and some incredible hikes for those who love an adventure.
Canada can often be overlooked by travellers and backpackers, with pricey hotels and transport options. But nothing beats renting a car and taking a road trip from coast to coast.
- Walk under Niagra Falls
- Canoe through the Banff National Park
- Walk along the edge of the CN tower in Toronto
- Take in the scenery on Canada’s rail route
- Search for polar bears in Manitoba
- See the Northern Lights in the Yukon
- Catch a hockey game
- Ice skate on Ottawa’s Rideau Canal
- Eat some Poutine and Maple Syrup (not together)