Looking for a unique experience in Dubai? We share how to book a Dune Buggy in Dubai, so you can experience the desert in style!
If you plan to visit Dubai, you can’t miss exploring the desert on the itinerary. There are a lot of activities to do when you embark on a Desert Safari in Dubai; the two most thrilling experiences are the Dubai dune buggy and quad bike. Nothing beats dune bashing in Dubai!
While if it is your first you would like to try out the dune buggy, you may wonder how you can book the best Dubai Dune Buggy and Quad Bike Experiences.
Given that there are so many choices for tour companies, it can take time to figure out which ones are reliable and will give you a good time. Read on to find out more!
What is a Dune Buggy Dubai Experience?
The simplest way to describe a dune buggy is that it is a semi-topless vehicle with big wheels to ride on dunes, beaches, or deserts (they are usually colorful, too!).
It’s one of the many things you can do on a Dubai Desert Safari, but people often choose camel rides and 4WD dune jumping instead.
The main difference between a quad bike and a dune buggy is that the latter is built and shaped like a car, while the former is more like a motorcycle or tricycle. Sand buggies are another name for dunes buggies.
You can picture what Dune Buggy Dubai Experience is like by imagining behind the wheel of a powerful vehicle and driving up and down the dunes of Dubai on an exhilarating adventure.
As the wind blows past you, you can go in any direction. You can see the wide, dry area in front of you. People love going where they want in the desert, and dune buggies are a great option for those who want this fun.
Our experience on a Desert Safari in Dubai
Why should you try dune bashing in Dubai?
There are several reasons why riding a dune buggy in Dubai is a unique experience you can experience when you visit Dubai. Below are some of the top reasons;
Enjoy Desert Views
When riding the dune buggy ride, you will get to enjoy the desert views. You should follow the natural trails in the sand. You will be led by an experienced instructor who can ride the dune buggy across the desert and discover the broad desert sand mass.
Ideal for Beginners
Dune buggy riding is something anyone can try, even if they have never done it before. The instructor will review all the rules with you, including the dos and don’ts, to ensure you are ready for the trip.
You can choose from single-seat buggies, double-seat buggies, and other types, depending on what you want.
Safe and Convenient
Your guide will not only give you clear directions, but they will also give you a wide range of safety gear like helmets and masks.
Since the wind can get pretty strong sometimes, you should protect your eyes and ears. You should follow the instructions your guide gives you.
How to Book a Dune Buggy in Dubai?
You can take on the hard hills independently when you’re ready to drive your buggy.
As you head out into the desert on a trip that will be full of fun and adventure, you should prepare for the trip of a lifetime.
If you want to go dune buggy riding, an adventure you might want to try, you have a few different ticket choices. You can choose the choice that fits your interests and time the best.
Which dune buggy experience is for you?
The question now is how you will choose which Dune Buggy Experience to book. Given that we want you to have the greatest possible experience that is both safe and fun, we have carefully selected several options for you.
A diverse range of Dune Buggy tours, each of which provides you with the opportunity to select your vehicle per your individual preferences, including the following:
- Polaris RS1 Buggy (1 Seater) – Perfect for solo adventurers
- Can-Am Maverick X3 RR Turbo (2 Seater) – Ideal for a twosome in action
- Polaris RZR 1000 CC (4 Seater) – The best option for a group of people
Your dune buggy can be made to fit your needs for the day, thanks to the different kinds of cars you can choose from.
Dune Buggy Dubai: Tips, Guidelines & More
- Pay attention to what your instructor says at all times. Make sure you are carefully following the steps.
- Your instructor will give you safety gear for the activity, like helmets and masks. Make sure the helmet is the right size for you.
- Remember to bring water with you. It’s important to stay hydrated.
- Make sure to bring things you’ll need, like sunblock, hats, and other things, and dress easily.
- When driving, you should always wear your seat belt. This will keep you safe while you are on the road.
- Always be very careful when you drive. People say that dune buggies are hard to see because they are low to the ground and hard to spot, especially when turning corners.
Should I Book a Dune Buggy or Quad Bike Experience?
It will come down to a question of personal preference as to which of the two, the dune buggy or the quad bike, would provide you with more of an exciting experience.
Which type of vehicle, one that is partially enclosed or one that resembles a motorcycle but has no top at all, would you want to ride? If you’d rather do the former, then the dune buggy is the vehicle for you. If the second option is more appealing, then the quad bike is the vehicle for you. Even better, you could give each option a shot!
Both options are fantastic enhancements to the standard Dubai Desert Safari experience, so you can’t go wrong with whichever one you choose.
You must remember to be cautious and follow the safety precautions outlined by the tour operator you chose, and you will be fine. Now that you’ve got that out of the way, have fun in the desert.
Exciting things to do in Dubai
- We LOVE this camera for our travel photography.
- For a cheap, easy, and compact camera, we use this to vlog and take photographs.
- We use this microphone for all our Youtube voiceovers.
- We use this travel drone (but make sure to check drone laws in your chosen destination first).
- This is our favorite travel insurance because it covers so many activities and travel situations that could arise on longer trips but also offer year coverage.
What to pack
- No matter where we travel, I always take these trusty hand sanitizers and a mini first aid kit.
- We love these toiletry bags (especially great for smaller bathrooms) and choose a laptop bag like this as our hand luggage.
- We keep our devices charged on long travel days with these lightweight battery packs and bring these worldwide travel adaptors on all our trips.
- I still struggle not to overpack so stick to using an expandable suitcase like these and always take my trusty luggage scales to avoid being charged at the airport.