Currency: € EUR
There is something about France that you can’t help but fall in love with. With its beautiful countryside and contrasting cities, France is more than its famous capital.
France can be expensive so plan and book hotels in advance and bring some extra euros for the trip. The easiest and often cheapest way to get around France is by car.
- Visit a 1000 year old monastery atop of a single rock
- Discover the secets of Paris in the Caracombes
- Visit the Moulin Rouge
- Head to a flower theme park
- Be impressed by La Palais Ideal or the Ideal Palace
- Explore the ghost town of Oradour
- Head to the secret passages in Lyon