Currency: $ EUR
When you think of Germany, you think of beer, sauerkraut and bratwurst.
Yes, food plays a big part of the German lifestyle but the country is steeped in political and ancient history.
Explore the major cities or get lost in the countryside and romantic villages.
- Visit Frankenstein Castle
- See Merchant’s Bridge in Erfurt
- Eat cake before exploring the Black Forest
- Have fun at one of Europe’s best theme parks
- Hunt for street art in Karlsruhe
- Discover Saalfeld’s Fairy Grottoes
- Squeeze through the world’s narrowest alley – if you dare