Today we are sharing these Grand Canyon tips, including how to visit the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas, where to get Grand Canyon tickets and when is the best time to visit the Grand Canyon.
In this Grand Canyon travel guide we also include Grand Canyon National park tips, the best time to visit the Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon Operating hours and driving to the Grand Canyons tips; so you know how to visit the Grand Canyon.
Want to see more videos like this?
When to visit: The best time to visit the Grand Canyon is March to May or September to November. This is when temperatures are cool whilst the sites aren’t as crowded. The summer is very busy but also incredibly warm.
– South Rim is open all year, 24 hours a day.
– North Rim is open for overnight guests at the lodge.
- Make sure you reserve hotels in advance if you wish to stay in a lodge or on the South Rim Campground.
- South Rim is easier to get to and therefore one of the busier areas; arrive early and expect traffic in the summer months or during spring break.
- Take the free shuttle bus around Grand Canyon Village area on the South Rim.
- North Rim lodges are open from May to October. It is much harder to get to and is 8000 feet above ground.
- Keep your gas tank full when driving, using gas stations to fill up on your ride.
- Carry water in your car, especially on hot months.
More USA Bucket list ideas.