Currency: ¥ JPY
Often over-looked because of its expense, Japan is perhaps the most friendliest countries in the world.
Known for its high-tech lifestyle and scrumptious sushi, Japan offers so much more than that. You can step into simplistic zen gardens, explore ancient temples, get lost in fascinating cities and hike Mount Fuji.
The are some contrasting destinations and experiences in this country, which makes it such an amazing place to explore.
- Hike Mount Fuji
- Enjoy DisneySea
- Watch sumo wrestling
- Soak in an Onsen
- Ride a bullet train
- Play Pachinko
- Be absorbed into the world of Anime
- Hike the Kumano Kodo Trail
- See the snow monkeys in Jigokudani Park
- Head to one of the many themed cafes or restaurants
- Visit the beautiful Bamboo forests