Language: Spanish & English
Currency: € EUR
A country of beaches, beer and Benidorm, Spain is a popular spot for Europeans searching for a hot but affordable holiday. Of course, there is much more to it than that!
Soak in the history of Barcelona, munch on Paella and tapas or see the best DJ’s in the world on the island of Ibiza.
- Walk the narrow path along the Caminito del Ray cliff
- Visit the Underwater Sculpture Park
- Visit Almeria’s film locations from the Wild West movies
- Stay in Cadiz, a town built into a rock face
- Visit the Skate park Church in Llanera
- Head to Smurf Town, also known as the town of Juzcar
- Eat atop of an active volcano