During our visit to Bangkok, we decided to check out the city’s most popular mall – Terminal 21 Bangkok. We are definitely glad we visited and this is a quick overview post.
Terminal 21 shopping mall
Each floor offers a different theme based on various countries from around the world and each floor is full of unique, boutique stores along with more common, western brands available too. The top two floors are full of restaurants and an awesome food court; Pier 21.
As a westerner that has been living in China, I love seeing stores that I recognize. There are some Asian and boutique stores but they also have some familiar chains too. Here are some of the stores you can find at Terminal 21:
- Boots (Lower Ground/Caribbean) – A well-stocked pharmacy with recognizable, English medicines.
- LEVI’s (G Floor/Rome)
- Mango (G Floor/Rome)
- Quiksilver (G Floor/Rome)
- MAC (M Floor/Paris)
- The Body Shop (M Floor/Paris) – I LOVE the make-up and body lotion at this store.
- H&M (M Floor/Paris)
Many of the smaller, unique stores can be found on Floor 1 (Tokyo), Floor 2 (London) and Floor 3 (Istanbul).
They also have a Fitness First Gym, Samsung store, Playstation store and SF Cinema on the 6th floor.
We LOVED the food court on the 5th floor and there are so many vendor-styled booths to choose from. These are mostly Thai but we also spotted some Italian, Chinese and good ole’ Fish ‘n; Chips.
The mall also has some western chains you may recognize:
- Subway (LG Floor/Caribbean)
- Dairy Queen (LG Floor/Caribbean)
- SantaFe (LG Floor/Caribbean)
- Starbucks (M Floor/Paris)
- Haagan Dazs (1 Floor/Tokyo)
- Yoshinoya (4 Floor/San Francisco)
- MK Restaurants (4 Floor/San Francisco)
- Pepper Lunch (4 Floor/San Francisco)
- Bar B Q Plaza (4 Floor/San Francisco)
- Tony Roma’s (4 Floor/San Francisco)
- Sunrise Tacos (4 Floor/San Francisco)
- Sushi Express (5 Floor/San Francisco)
- KFC (5 Floor/San Francisco)
- Hawker Chan (5 Floor/San Francisco)
- Pier 21 (5 Floor/San Francisco)
We are glad we visited the Terminal 21 Mall if anything to try out its awesome food court. The mall itself is too big for me personally, if we lived in Bangkok, I can’t imagine I would do my practical shopping here. If you want to read about the biggest and best mall in Bangkok, don’t forget to read our post!
What’s your favorite place to shop in Bangkok? Let us know in the comments below!
- We LOVE this camera for our travel photography.
- For a cheap, easy and compact camera, we use this to vlog and take photographs.
- We use this travel drone (but make sure to check drone laws in your chosen destination first).
- This is our favourite travel insurance because it covers so many activities and travel situations that could arise on longer trips but also offer year coverage.
What to pack
- No matter where we travel to, I always take these trusty hand sanitizers and a mini first aid kit.
- We love these toiletry bags (especially great for smaller bathrooms) and choose a laptop bag like this as our hand luggage.
- We keep our devices charged on long travel days with these lightweight battery packs and bring these worldwide travel adaptors on all our trips.
- I still struggle not to overpack so stick to using an expandable suitcase like these and always take my trusty luggage scales to avoid being charged at the airport.