Currency: ฿ THB
Attracting backpackers of all ages, Thailand is the most popular destination to visit in Asia.
With an expansive transport options to the rest of South East Asia, Bangkok often becomes a travellers base and is a great place to enjoy a stopover.
Thailand offers famous beaches, wild jungles, beautiful temples and incredibly food but be cautious that prices in Thailand are rising, and you will almost certainly get charged higher prices than a local at some point in your trip.
Thailand offers places to stay, eat and experience for all budgets.
- Visit the floating markets
- Watch a Muay Thai fight
- Visit the giant dragon temple
- Eat at a themed restaurant or cafe
- Hike with the hill tribes
- Volunteer at an Elephant sanctuary
- Stay in a treehouse
- Eat spicy salads
- Chat with a monk
- Watch a Ladyboy Cabaret Show
- Dine at the world’s largest restaurant
- Try a fish spa
- Go for a jungle trek in Chiang Mai
- Go scuba diving in some of the best reefs in the world
- Explore the beautiful national parks