Capitol: Abu Dhabi
Language: Arabic & English
Currency: د.إ AED
Along the Arabian Gulf, you find a nation made of 7 emirates (states); the capital Abu Dhabi, Dubai (the financial capital), Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-Quwain.
With the seventh largest oil reserve in the world, the UAE has been rapidly growing and developing over the past century; both as a financial hub and a tourist destination.
- Dune base through the desert
- Head to the tallest structure in the world
- Enjoy the finer things in life at a luxury hotel
- Hop between the emirates
- Visit Ferrari World
- Have fun at Warner Bros World
- Go to the world’s largest indoor amusement park
- Shop in one of the largest malls in the world