Currency: £ GBP
The land of hope and glory, United Kingdom is a popular destination for those who love history and pubs.
The museums, shops, attractions and West End is what draws millions of people to visit London, whilst England’s smaller cities captivate the English culture at a smaller price.
Seaside towns and the English countryside (made popular from its appearance in Downtown Abbey) have become hot spots for tourists; with cheaper prices and natural beauty.
- Enjoy afternoon tea
- Visit the ancient Stone Henge
- Explore Scotland’s Enchanted Forest
- Head to a historic Roman bath
- Go cheese rolling in Gloucestershire
- Visit the Harry Potter set and film locations
- Eat a full English Breakfast (and immediately regret it)
- Explore picture perfect villages
- Visit the birthplace of Shakespeare
- Hike along The Giant’s Causeway in Northern Ireland
- Immerse yourself in all things The Beatles