Capitol: Washington D.C.
Currency: $ USD
The land of opportunity, United States sees over 76 million tourists each year and is home to some of the most iconic buildings, landmarks and cities in the world.
It is less popular for the long-term budget travellers and is often seen as a place for a one or two destination trip. However, there are ways to keep the budget low and see what the United States has to offer; it is the perfect country to take a road trip.
From bustling cities to scenic national parks, colourful neighbourhoods to beautiful landscapes; the United States has something for everyone.
- Climb the Staute of Liberty
- Party at the Mardi Gras festival in New Orleans
- Eat Deep Dish Chicago Pizza AND NYC pizza – then decide which is best
- Visit the themed hotels of Vegas
- Walk under Niagara Falls
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- See past presidents at Mount Rushmore
- Book a trip the the historical Alcatraz
- Watch the Northern Lights in Alaska
Appreciate the beauty of the US national parks